NCONEL 600 ASTM B751 WELDED PIPE SPECIFICATIONS
Best quality Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe are offered by us at highly competent rates. These have sturdy seamless construction, dimensional accuracy and durability. We offer Nickel Alloy Pipes & Tubes in various technical specifications, and in finishes as required by clients. These pipes have optimum strength and find special application in HVAC industry. The Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe offered can also be customized as per the client’s requirement.
|Pipe/Tube/Tubing Type||NB Sizes||Sch 5||Sch 10||Sch 40||Sch 80||Sch 160|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||1/8″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||1/4″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||3/8″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||1/2″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||3/4″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||1″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||1 1/4″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||1 1/2″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||2″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||2 1/2″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||3″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||4″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||5″|
|Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe||6″|
Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe and Tubes Product Range
Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe and Tubes Specifications: ASTM A/ASME SA 312/269/213/358
Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe and Tubes Sizes (Seamless): 1/2″ NB – 8″ NB
Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe and Tubes Sizes (ERW): 1/2″ NB – 24″ NB
Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe and Tubes Sizes (EFW): 6″ NB – 100″ NB
Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe and Tubes Wall Thickness available:
Schedule 5S – Schedule XXS (heavier on request)
Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe and Tubes Other Materials Testing:
NACE MR0175, H2 SERVICE, OXYGEN SERVICE, CRYO SERVICE, etc.
Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe and Tubes Dimensions:
All Pipes is manufactured and inspected/tested to the relevant standards including ASTM, ASME and API etc.
INCONEL 600 ASTM B751 WELDED PIPE USEFUL INFO
MECHANICAL & PHYSICAL PROPERTIES – INCONEL 600
|Melting Point||1413 °C (2580 °F)|
|Tensile Strength||Psi – 95,000 , MPa – 655|
|Yield Strength (0.2%Offset)||Psi – 45,000 , MPa – 310|
|Cr||14.0 – 17.0|
|Fe||6.0 – 10.0|
WHY CHOOSE US?
Sailesh Metal Corporation is a dynamic group, we are manufacturers, suppliers & exporters of Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe / Nickel alloy / Inconel / Monel / Hastelloy & other metal products in form of steel plates, pipes, rods, bars, fasteners, olets, flanges, tubes….etc used in all type of manufacturing industries like refineries, chemical, pharmaceuticals, cement, sugar, paper, defence, drugs, auto….etc.
- What makes us unique from other supplier is our capability to supply material globally in stipulated timeframe.
- Apart from exporting products, we also outsource our products according to the requirements of our associates and clients. Committed to providing highest level of customer satisfaction, we are capable to deliver the orders within stipulated period of time to our clients in any part of the world.
- As we are regularly maintaining bulk stock in every item, we can arrange supplies in time and that too at the most competitive rates.
- Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe Inventory- We have wide range of sizes and grades inventory
- Specialized in Pipe/Tube/Tubing & Sheet/Plate
- Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe is manufactured using quality material in conformation with industry norms and standards.
- We supply Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe in small & large quantity.
INCONEL 600 ASTM B751 WELDED PIPE APPLICATION
Sailesh Metals Corporation take immensure pleasure as exporter & stockiest with huge stocks in Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe sailesh metal became one of the most reliable source for quality product within a short span of time.Exporter of high quality Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe to meet the customer ultimate requirements in the fields of:
- Oil Mills
- Steel Plant
- Engineering Co. &
- Government Org. etc.
- Power Plant
- Nuclear Power
- Oil & Gas
INCONEL 600 ASTM B751 WELDED PIPE MARKING & PACKAGING
Each item or part has a unique identifier and is specifically packaged to meet the customer’s needs… We adapt to your request.
We are committed to develop, implement and maintain an effictive Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 Standard. we package and pack the Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe according to customers’ specification & as per the appropriate method such as Seaworphy Packing / Wooden Cart, strapped pallet, overseas packing (ISPM15). Do you know Hardened containers (plywood, metal) that are not banded should have an exterior lock or clamp. (Glue, nails and screws are not sufficient.) We know proper packaging of your freight is the best way to ensure that your goods arrive safely at their destination.
- PACKING : CHECK FOR PACKING, QUANTITY, SHIPPING MARK,.
- STAINLESS:MARKED BY ELECTRO-ETCHED OR JET PRINTED OR STAMPED.
- Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe PROTECTED BY PLASTIC CAPS.
- 1/2″ TO 4″: MARKED BRAND, MATERIAL, HEAT NO. B16 (BELONG TO ANSI B16. 11 PRODUCT), PRESSURE AND SIZE.
Orders will be sent out within 2-3 business days, and may take up to 5-10 business days in transit. If Inconel 600 ASTM B751 Welded Pipe is out of stock, orders may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship. Saiilesh Metals will notify buyer if this situation occurs.